Saturday 11 May 2019

Spendy

Spendy McSpenderson strikes again. I was running out of the whey protein that I bought, which is proof, I say, that it's a habit I will stick to. I found a company which sells it for a cheaper price than ASDA and it is even cheaper than buying eggs. But my dog, this company is a lesson in poor customer service. It has taken me four days to manage to put the order through and the company has been completely unhelpful.

TopCashBack* currently gives a pretty good offer for them which was the reason I went with this company above other similar prices online. Unfortunately the protein company's payment system failed by multiple channels and devices and their customer service was so unbelievably terrible that I am not even going to mention that company's name. I can't recommend a company that has nothing to offer except to blame me, and which will not even offer to arrange my cashback if the order is done by phone. Boooo. Shit quality work right there.

So to recap: Shit protein company is shit.
TopCashBack* is still awesome though and once the order was actually sorted out, the cashback appeared in my account within minutes. They really should teach the protein company how to internet and how to customer.

To my absolute surprise it looks as if I might get a part payment from Universal Credit this month. I have an advance loan from them so they might still take my whole amount as a repayment, but that's ok. I struggle a bit getting my head around the idea that my income is low enough to qualify. I didn't even particularly want to apply, but nowadays it is the only way to find out if you can get housing assistance (which came back as a small discount on my council tax).

Work has given me a few extra shifts with a client that is owed some time. I don't particularly like this workplace but I just get on with it. I applied for another few jobs and one of them is keen to meet me - food service again - time for a bit of variety, fingers crossed.

On track for another treadmill medal this month, and a higher target than the last one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment