Thursday 30 September 2021

Holiday: Done!

And, wow. It was a lovely lovely week but my dog it wasn't easy on the wallet, spending more on tests than on the plane tickets! And of course it was stressful as things always take more time than you expect (I didn't have a lot of free time when I arrived thanks to arriving at the wrong terminal and needing to take two buses). Plus on the way back, my stupid prepaid reference number for the prepaid day 2 test wouldn't go into the stupid government site as it was too short, so I couldn't check in for the stupid flight, and I only managed to get around it all by pure luck, otherwise known as, I told the stupid site I'm exempt from testing and they let me through passport control without questioning it 😐 Obviously I did the test anyway since I'd paid for it, but what an idiotic system... it was squeaky bum time and I made it to the gate with minutes to spare.

As for work, I am still not doing fabulous at my time management and it is going to Be Discussed, which I'm pretty bummed about but not much I can do. I just literally run out of time. I still didn't even manage everything tonight and for the entire shift I got only a 10min break to wolf down a sandwich (I'm supposed to get 90 minutes, but that just Never.Ever.Happens). Boss Lady does pay me the breaks but I'm still... tired, worn out and not completing my tasks. Sigh. It's sad times when you wonder for the 110th time whether maybe you can afford to just retire a few decades early 😁 

Free: pasta salad, milk, radishes, lettuce, and a BLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment