Tuesday 17 May 2022

Regrouping

In what I consider completely annoying, The Allies™ have given up trying to change agents, at least for now. As one said to me, the morons aren't going to commit to either a decision or a change, so we might as well push the current one, Dilemma, to actually do some work.

No idea who this is.
But he's awesome.
A very simple proposed budget has appeared and while nobody has actually asked if we all approve of the budget itself, it has been suggested we all pay for the year up-front, to avoid cash-flow issues in the event of any unexpected bills. This is because nobody collected a reserve fund last year and there is currently nothing on hand to pay ongoing expenses (we do not know if/how Dilemma has been paying things like water bills, insurance, etc). I am not pleased about the all-up-front idea given that I would have to borrow the money to do that, so I'm adopting the tactic that others use.

I am just making no response at all.

If anyone complains, I'll just point out that people ignored me when I've tried to sort things out. And they've ignored requests to pay things. So.... shrug. Whatever. I'll consider paying something (maybe) if/when it's done correctly and in accordance with both the law and with my lease. Perhaps.

I still have a voucher to spend at Big Supermarket and I am weighing up whether to go out there soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment