Monday 30 May 2022

The Progress So Far:

Bed reassembled and very comfy, tyvm. I have missed it so much. Been years since I slept on a big, proper, firm bed, and starfished to take up as much room as I want. Pleased. Predictably, I kept waking up last night, confused. Yawned my way through work today...

Several crates sorted; several emptied. Wardrobe now in correct position. I'm becoming more aware of how mismatched my furniture is, and it's pretty dang ugly. Some of it I'll reinvent with a coat of paint at some point in future. I had been hoping to just get rid of my metal shelves, but I might have to put them back into use - somewhere. Oh, and this morning I spied two folding white chairs and a small side table, on my way to work. They're pretty grubby (and I already own two blue metal ones) so whichever ones end up looking better will stay, and the other two I'll put in the backyard.

Poppet (from Small Supermarket) has successfully interviewed at my new work and is starting in just over a week. Yay! I have given her some trousers and a shirt (way too small for me) in the "correct colours" for her first week, until the official uniform arrives. Hopefully they'll fit and she won't need to waste the money.

Spendy McSpenderson: a breakfast muffin from McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment