Saturday 28 May 2022

Sad Laundry Times

I knew I shouldn't have gotten so excited over the washer. It did exactly one load. This morning the clothes weren't quite dry so I decided to restart the dryer... but no. The door light is beeping and flashing and it just won't start. I've spent plenty of time resetting it, reading troubleshooting, watching videos... seems like the door sensor is just cactus and thinks I haven't shut it. Won't wash, won't dry, won't dance. Soooo new door sensor ordered on eBay (£6) and I figure that is worth a go. Let's see if I do as good a job as I did with my new car key fob...

My last two attempts at the Couch to 5k have been a fail. Muscles and joints just immediately yelled at me. As a compromise I walked, with the incline setting turned on. It's something. It's frustrating!

Unh: Dilemma has sent a "payment demand" for my yearly building maintenance expenses for 2022-2023. It's bloody expensive (basically the same price as the agent we had in 2019 which everyone was desperate to get away from) and because it is so expensive I looked over it to see how long I had to pay. Not to worry, it contains a statement that it will be considered late if not paid by March 2023. I have decided I'll pay it in time. I will probably pay it in February 2023 😂

In the meantime I have asked her where my £1,000 contribution is that I paid already, where 2021-2022's accounting is, how can the balance carried forward be zero when the previous year's accounting hasn't been done, and how she intends to pay this year's bills with no money. She has not yet responded. While I was busy typing, Owner #2A called me, furious with the similar idiotic bill he had also received. He's going to ask her why the plumbing hasn't been sorted out after several weeks, and that he hopes she hasn't paid that bill since they didn't do anything. You wish you had popcorn.

Owner #8 is currently hacking down the vegetation swamping our shared backyard, under the glaring eye of tenant #2B who thinks it's his private yard. This is gleeful. More popcorn!

Oh and Dilemma says the fire alarm test will be carried out shortly, so I say, the fire evacuation notice you put up is wrong. And she says: What notice, we have never visited. Lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment