Tuesday 3 May 2022

It Was Lush.

The lasagne. I resisted having seconds and dutifully portioned it up into dinners. Am proud.

I have finished two of the games for cash and now have a new one which is American-style Bingo... it's supposed to be an easy task for the cash, but it is annoying me as I have to concentrate 😂 First-world problems eh?

What I've learned from this (or rather been reminded) is that people, on the whole, are mostly good, or if not, mostly decent. Remember back in the dark ages when we used to have Facebook feeds chock-full of Dennis from primary school asking everyone in his friend list for 7 more garden forks so that he could build the next level of his chicken coop in Farmville? Those days are gone - Farmville is gone - but today, I "friended" about 15 complete strangers inside this Bingo game and almost all of them responded by sending me items which I needed in order to level up. Completely unasked. It was a nice retro throwback to a time when a bunch of pixels was a central part of our collective self-worth.

About to start seven days in a row working (such is life) and I'm beginning this streak with a mammoth shopping trip, in which I fully intend to buy gardening stuff and will probably forget and come home without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment