Sunday 18 June 2023

Searching

I cancelled my gym membership (again) because with my new job, I simply don't have the energy. I feel like the hoovering and scrubbing there each day keeps me a little bit in shape 😁

Road trip again yesterday, this time with boss man. It was a good day despite the early start and we made a dent in their workload. The store seems in a slightly better state than last time.

I went back to the baby bank today to spend a little bit more time and to donate some items that I don't need (tiny clothes in summer weight are the wrong season). They had some lovely romper suits so I think I'm now mostly set for baby clothes. I also popped in to a couple of charity shops and managed to get a baby bouncer chair, a carrier, another plain t-shirt and some books and DVDs. Still no luck on maternity trousers, though.

Spendy McSpenderson: 75p on a tomato plant 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment