Thursday 15 June 2023

Entitled and Greedy = Me

I managed to find a pram, kindly gifted to me by another mum. Actually, it's a Travel System™, a three-wheeled frame with two interchangeable seats (a baby capsule plus a fancy adjustable standard seat section). Plus accessories.

But... the tyres are flat so I will need to buy a pump. It is a VERY tight squeeze to get it into my boot, basically you need to force it in. And you can't even fold it up without removing the whole seat assembly every time. The other car seat I have is a better model which will last years longer, making the baby capsule seat part useless to me.

Do I bother with this Travel System™ or do I just keep looking and hope to find a boring, standard pram? I think I know the answer and am just asking myself permission to decide that I don't want this very kind gift after all. 😕

I have been running the washer non-stop this week to get on top of all the new clothes I brought home. And some of them are taking so long to dry that I'm resorting to the tumble dryer as well. £££

My plants are starting to fill out and hopefully they will be a riot of colour soon.

Fail: the interest charge on my cheapest credit card took me over limit. I have thrown enough at it to take it back under, but I'm quite annoyed at myself right now. 😠

No comments:

Post a Comment