Wednesday 19 July 2023

Snot Face

I have come down with a throat infection, and by the looks of things it's spreading into my nose. Oh the joy.

Meanwhile I'm looking over all the Vinted listings for baby stuff to gather plenty of research on what my "overs" pile is worth (the items that I bought, but realise I won't use). I think I can make a small profit from it, I have started taking pictures and uploading, so now I just need motivation to list the rest. I also clearly have too many "good ones" in the smallest sizes but at least having a huge pile will make laundry a bit easier in the first few months.

I received what should be (well, I think) the last bulk buy of nappies and at first was incredibly disappointed that almost all of them are either ancient or else require repair. Just as I was about to leave a yucky review, I picked up the bag and found another bag underneath full of good quality items. I've now glued a couple of items to fix them and I have more superglue on my fingers than on what I was repairing... the rest will be a huge sewing pile and we'll see when that gets looked at.

I called in sick to main job but as I told Second Boss I won't be off sick from the cleaning work unless I'm at death's door, so right now I'm working up the energy to go in. Fortunately I was in the mood to do quite a bit there last night so I can survive this evening just doing the essentials.

Dinner: a mince and onion pie, with vegies, if I can find the energy to open the freezer and then the oven, and then my mouth 😂

Washing machine going, once again.

Postscript: one of my Vinted listings has sold already, for £10. 😮

No comments:

Post a Comment