Thursday 9 November 2023

Chow Time

Work get-together for dinner happened this week, the food was quite nice, company ok, but not the really great evening I'd been hoping for. Still, I was a bit social, that counts, right? Even if I did fork out £20. Was just a little strange that quite a few of my colleagues walked past me without saying hello. Poppet and I had been talking about that but then she did point out that we also didn't go say hello to them, either. Poppet's wisdom saves the day. I was also really grateful to be sitting with her, since half my "besties" were nowhere near and didn't seem particularly interested to chat. Best remind myself that work is work and life goes on. Big boss and good boss were cheery and happy to see me, that's something. 

Disappointing appointment with the midwife as Little Miss does not look at all ready to move! No problems to report, though.

My bank £175 switching payment has arrived already 😲 much faster than expected but good to see! I'm moving some direct debits around over the next few days and preparing to do my next switch.

Good Girl: I made three meals at once tonight and two are in my fridge. "Good" is relative because I really haven't cooked properly for a week. But here we are.

I keep forgetting to note the payments I receive from my surveys!

No comments:

Post a Comment