Monday 13 November 2023

Money Is Really Hard

Never mind the
old pound coins.
And I don't mean having enough of it... I mean getting the brain around what's happening with all my accounts and bills. I have changed payment arrangements so many times that it was all a mess, so I just went through, deleted lots of them, and set some up afresh. From next month it should happily get paid automagically.

Assuming the money exists to pay it 😁

I'm not panicking just yet, I think I'm ok for another month and I can get a wiggle on doing surveys. I'll give those moved direct debits time to shift over and then I'll do my new bank account switch for my next £175. The account I'll be disposing of is a new one, which has never been used, so the only thing on it are three new direct debits for bills (a condition of the bank switch bonus). I should receive the payment by C-word.

Slept like utter crap again (for the third time this week) and am feeling rather worn out in general. I am actively avoiding much meal prep as my freezer space is full. So for this week, I have some easy dinner ingredients like cheese & onion rolls, quiche, prepared salads etc, all from the supermarket.

I figured out one of baby's C-word presents, so that's one thing checked off! 🎁

No comments:

Post a Comment