Thursday 4 July 2019

Forwards, I Suppose

New job is going ok :) I am a little bit frustrated by the whole "looking around for something to do" thing but I know it's because right now there are many tasks I'm not trained in. They're training me in something new this week and I'm a bit nervous. I don't worry about the tasks themselves, I worry about the fact that they expect me to remember customers' names. I'm going to struggle with that because I simply will not remember their faces - forget names, if I am face-to-face with the man I spent ten minutes chatting with yesterday, I will still draw a complete blank when looking at him. Oh well, I guess I will just have to hope that giving them a smile will result in forgiveness.

Test results came back with good news. A weight has definitely been lifted off my mind and my mood has improved out of sight.

Spent: £2 on a black t-shirt for work (my work uniform is taking its time so I intend to go charity-shop trawling again today in the hope of finding a second one). I would also eventually like another pair of work trousers as mine are rather big and awkward on me. Ditto for shoes, I'm wearing my "good" boots to work but they'll be ruined if I keep wearing them in the kitchen. Even so, I will put that buy off as long as I can.

Win: work feeds me on work days and the food is lovely. Unexpected win!

I am averaging about one enquiry per day on my caravan. The agent had it two months and got zero. Maybe I should start a new career hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment