Monday 1 July 2019

Enough.

The frustrating caravan saga continues, still zero contact from agent, so I drove down today, took some extra photographs and have listed it for sale myself on other websites. You never know. If it sells, I won't even bother to tell the agent. I'll wait until they contact me in six months time and then remark that if they'd ever contacted me, they would know.

I start my new job tomorrow and I'm equal parts excited and meh! I also do my last cleaning shift tomorrow so I guess after that, it will seem real. Moving forwards, finally.

Even knowing that I have a skint month coming up (since my old & new jobs won't have the same paydays), I am sort of surprised that my bank account is sort of looking ok. It's taking all my self-control not to just pay out my interest free credit cards. Maybe if I still look in surplus two months from now, I'll whack it on my car loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment