Wednesday 24 July 2019

What Was I Saying?

Parking fines! Bane of my life. Yes, again. And not just one but two of them slapped down in less than 24 hours. I am not a happy bunny. I've parked there dozens of times before but apparently it's now a permit zone. I didn't see a sign nearby, because I don't go wandering around checking for new signs in places I've parked many times before :(

I have written a pleading letter asking them to waive the fines but I think I will be lucky if they even lower or remove one of them. Perhaps I'll get lucky because they were so close in time? Several people have reacted with surprise and indicated they don't think that's allowed. We'll see... that'll teach me for foolishly thinking my money situ is improving!

Free cake from work. Also bread rolls again. And delicious lunch :)

I also got quite a lot of extra hours at work this week, which will help dent some bills. But only partly, because I have also bought seat covers for my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment