Sunday 26 February 2023

A Tale Of Two Piccies

£5, Food Club
No potatoes this week thank you, I have plenty. I was a little bit sad because they had no bread, which was amazing last time. Nor the delicious pastries. But I was pleased with the peanuts and the yummy biscuits they had this week.

£11.30, Asda
There were several reasons that my Asda shop was unsatisfying, mainly that there were no tomatoes or bananas and no bread at a price I wanted to pay. But I did use a voucher for it so I'm calling it "free". Also, the custard slices (at the bottom, totally devoid of detail in the picture) were also totally devoid of any flavour except for "weird". The apple pie has been portioned up and put into my freezer. Not visible: the chopped onions are yellow-stickered and are also in my freezer. (Best way to deal with onion, imo.)

Invisible: the two portions of lasagne I got from work today for a pound each. My freezer and cupboards are now very nicely stocked indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment