Thursday 17 August 2023

Weird Pay System Is Weird

Seems as if it hiccupped when it allowed me to book so much time off. I tried to move it to an earlier date, and this time it spat the dummy at 2 weeks, 2 days, as it's all I have actually accrued. Oh well. I've told Good Boss I'll go on mat leave straight after that, which means I have about 3½ weeks left at work. Time for me to start prodding Big Boss again to get that training checklist done, I did corner him last week and got almost half way through, so it's still possible.

Our store received a really major award this week and the mood is ecstatic 😍

I've notified Second Job Head Office and Second Boss has approved my leave request right before it.

Council has awarded me a one-off household support grant of £250 which should arrive soon. More than I expected so I am very happy with that!

Stuffing my face for the past couple of days, because I collected far too many free bakery items from Food Club...

No comments:

Post a Comment