Thursday 31 August 2023

I Am Enduring

Four days left of main job. I'm feeling a little bit sluggish, so the timing is right. And I only have a week at job #2 before that one finishes too.

New Programme's (fun) game has tracked. This is good news, and I completed it in only two days, too. I'll make sure they pay me the £43 and then add the site to my Surveys page. I have a day off work tomorrow and I might just start another high-paying game - but I'll do my research first to make sure it's one I think I can complete, and I'll check which survey site pays the best amount for it. Reason being is that there are a few high-paying games which REALLY don't look like I will enjoy them at all, so I want to make sure they're worthwhile for me 😁

I have one growing pepper on my "snack pepper" plant (the only other one has a deep scar in it which was there when I bought it). I have about a dozen tomatoes growing, they seem to be taking FOREVER and are bigger than I expected, but that's not a bad thing. The lettuce is still looking healthy, although to nobody's surprise I have mostly lost interest in eating it. I'm still picking blackberries every few days. The courgette plant, which I bought by mistake, died in week one because it was stinking hot and someone (me) forgot to put it in the shade while it established. Oops. I still haven't organised myself to go collect apples next door, but perhaps after my antenatal appointment in the morning I'll have an uncharacteristically-clever moment and get out there to look.

Spendy McSpenderson: I am not overall huge by any means, but I'm thinking forwards to when I actually become the size of a house and my biggest shirts no longer fit. So I went into the charity shop beside work today hoping to find, especially, a huge nightie, for hospital. I did not find any nighties at all, but I did find six tees in larger sizes and a nice tunic top dress thing, for a total of £21. I still have a gift card balance for Primark so I might go in and buy a couple of big sized leggings to go with the shirts. #NeedMotivation

Favourite Maternity Jeans are hanging on for dear life - they're under-belly ones and now struggle to stay up without a waist to cling to - and forcefully pulling them up is uncomfortable, because baby responds by lying crossways above the tight waistband, poking her bony head and bum into my sides and ribs, which is just as annoying as it sounds. I'm tumble-drying my over-belly huge jeans with the idea that I can shrink the belly-covering part enough to not feel like I have pulled my trousers up to my armpits. I'll be honest though, I don't hold much hope 😁

Cashed out: Another £8 on SwagBucks, £5 on Prolific.

No comments:

Post a Comment