Saturday 9 September 2023

Melancholia

I'm not sure why. I finished at main job and this really odd feeling of sad washed over me, when I had expected to feel relief. I haven't completely ruled out returning, but as all the various systems stand right now, I'd be earning £2 an hour at best and that just isn't worth the effort. So it was anticlimactic, to say the least.

Today I've cleaned the toilet, washed up some dishes, cooked my lunch, and cut some lettuce. All things that I certainly had time for even around my work, but often got neglected. I've also done a few surveys and played the crap online phone game (which has gone pending for another five pounds). All while procrastinating about going to second job tonight 😁

The idiot agency which DilEmma was working for has blocked my email address, they've locked our communal electrical door, and even one of the other owners trying to contact them has been fobbed off for five days. The poor lady upstairs has a key meter and can't add credit to her meter. I've advised all owners to stop paying them any money. Maybe they'll deign to contact us when they realise we're not paying them. We still have 2½ months before the new agency can take over. Counting down the days.

One nice thing is that it's pleasant to have the freedom to do whatever I like and to think: yeah tomorrow I might wander down to the supermarket and buy bananas. Because I can, and there is no time constraint on what time I need to be anywhere else. And I can walk along the beach if I want to.

Financialling: I've reasoned that Main Bank, looking at my transactions, sees not much else apart from constant credit card repayments. It's no wonder they never approve me for extending my loan or restoring my decent CC limit, since it looks like credit is my entire life. So anyway, I've now moved the two most expensive CCs over to direct debit my other bank and have set up a regular cash transfer over to that account of £70 per week. Hopefully once I kill the most expensive debt I can move other cards over too and start to make my main current account look more tidy.

Planning to take one last bump pic in the full-length mirror at Job #2 this week. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment