Thursday 7 September 2023

And The Beat Goes On

(La-di-dah-di-dah.)

Big Boss agreed to sign off my completed supervisor training. Only the system's glitched - great, another email tug-o-war with stupid tech support. Sigh. It seems like second job hasn't got a replacement for me yet, so it'll just be a case of handing the keys to the temp cover.

Car is booked in for a service - free, but I'll have to pay a bit for the bits and pieces it needs, like wipers, globes and the handbrake adjustment it really should get.

Still playing the hateful boring bingo game, mostly because they've credited me for the first tier (five pence! woo!) so there's every reason to hope they'll pay the serious money if I continue to level up. 

Got another supermarket voucher for £5, this one an old signup, happy with that 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment