Monday 18 September 2023

Yet Another Day Has Passed

...and I have not miraculously ended up rich at the end. I have started playing a new game, which I'm quite enjoying, but I can see it's going to take AGES to reach the payout levels.

I have picked two tomatoes (plus a small one which had just fallen off the plant) and they are ripening inside. I also picked two "snack peppers", one looks snackable and one just looks sad. There's also a bit more lettuce, which of course has to be shared with the snails 😑 and is becoming more bitter as the days go on. I might hack it all back next week and call that the end.

I did manage to move some stuff around, the goal is to extricate my sofa from its trapped existence and get it towards the door, where I can fix the legs and then give it away. The flat has been rabbit warren-ish for a while, too many things and not enough space, so this monster item is going. Realistically my flat is plenty big enough, I just need to be more selective with "things". Otherwise, the amount of stuff will expand to fill the space available! 😁

£5 out from Prolific, £5 from Opinion Outpost.

Pro tip: remember that you left boxes all over your bed before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment