Saturday 16 September 2023

Plodding is the Word

Today I've done a bit of financial housekeeping on my spreadsheet, and although there's a terrifying amount of total debt, I was pleased today to see one card fall out of the "red" zone and into the white, that is, under 90% of usage. Sounds awful overall, but I'm pleased with the small step, it's going in the right direction. The bad part is that two cards are coming to the end of their 0% interest deals soon, so we'll just have to see how things go after that.

Spent only £2.50 at Food Club today which I think is a first (I really just needed toilet roll, so I made sure to get milk, snacks and pastries as a reward for making the trip).

Spent a nice evening this week with the neighbours, out in the garden.😊

Cashed out: £5 from Opinion Outpost, £12 from Prolific, £5 from TopCashBack.

Good: Car service done for less expense than expected. I now have a shiny happy car.

Bad: Car needs four tyres. 😭 And looking at the quote for them, I don't really have the funds. It looks as though I'll do the worst two (so that it's at least driveable) and then do the others as soon as I can. So much fun. What did I say about my spreadsheet? Back to the red it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment