Monday 16 December 2019

The Dance

Me, who earned £10.00 from a fifty-minute study today on Prolific --->

Also me, who won a £7 Amazon voucher from a competition.

I also got my first Testable Minds survey which paid $6.00. Can't complain about the amount, that's for sure! I've only just joined, and it's supposed to be similar to Prolific. I don't really know how this site will go activity-wise, but I have high hopes.

I finally bit the bullet and reduced my credit access. The banks are understandably surprised - "You do understand that this card isn't costing you anything because you aren't using it? And you still want to close the account?" Uhuh.

The card that I kept, which I use for my everyday spending, has a horrific balance this month. Moving house is expensive. I won't have any problem covering it, it's just a sobering total to look at (more than double my usual monthly spend). I'll just keep reminding myself that life is going to be cheaper than it used to be!

Got a gift voucher from work, lovely surprise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment