Wednesday 18 December 2019

Your Parcel Has Been Delivered

Size: XL (Extra Ludicrous)
My who-what? What parcel? I was a bit worried when I got this text message today, thinking that one of the gifts I bought was perhaps delivered to me by mistake, grrr. But when I grabbed the mail I got a nice surprise, a reindeer jumper that nobody had even told me I had won! Yay :)

It's a very, very generous "medium" size (eyeroll lol), but on the plus side it is made of fleecy fabric and good quality, so I'm very pleased and it's perfect for me.

I'm currently trying to use up the food in my cupboards. I was quite frustrated at just how much I had stockpiled as I packed to move house. There's no excuse for expired food and I need to stop stashing so much away. I am thinking it's time for a food challenge - maybe £10 max spending for 7 days? Watch this space.

Pugsley is booked in for his MOT, so fingers crossed that the mechanic doesn't find anything needing fixing.

Received today: a kitchen plug. Honestly, it is ridiculous to say so but this little piece of rubber really cheered me up because washing up without one is tedious and annoying! #smallthings

I Won: A £50 gift card from a competition in Good Housekeeping. I don't actually know which competition or where I can spend it, as all they've told me is that the prize giver will be in touch... I hope it's not a gift card for a luxury men's shoe shop buahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment