Wednesday 4 December 2019

Rules Are Rules

So Universal Credit has told me (1) I have earned too much, so will get no benefits; (2) I need to prove my new address before the next payment date, and (3) as I am working, they will leave me to meet my commitments on my own. These caused both me and the work coach to laugh ironically. I mean, imagine I ignored the UC rules and they punished me by taking away some of my £0?

There's a local sporting club with a regular "documentary night" each week, and I'm trying to gather the courage to go. It's BYO fish and chips. We'll see. I'd probably make fish fingers at home and take them along in foil.

Tonight's food: hash browns done in the mini oven (for testing purposes in case I go to the club, obviously) and vegetarian sausages, because they were 6 for £1 and obviously need to be tested as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment