Friday 20 December 2019

So I Went To The Beach

I might have accidentally gone into work on the wrong day. Might. I'm admitting nothing. (In my defense, I had merely forgotten that my regular work days change over the Christmas period.)

So anyway, I walked down to the beach, because why not?

Click to view full size
It smelled amazing. And sounded lovely. And was rather too cold for a dip.

So I am currently arguing with myself on the merits of a winter wetsuit. (It's a bit too cold for my shorty wetsuit, and that is my argument. However, wetsuits cost money, which is also my argument.)

Spent: £3 on a casserole dish which fits into my mini-oven, as I didn't have one. Annoyingly, I couldn't find one with an oven-proof lid, but at least it has a plastic lid for the fridge.
Spent: £210 on MOT and four new tyres for Pugsley, whose shoes were a little bit worn out, but who otherwise came through unscathed.

Mystery solved: The gift voucher was for a company which manufactures kitchenware products from recycled materials. I found some cool stuff in their shop and they were kind enough to waive the shipping cost, so once the parcel arrives I will post pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment