Thursday 12 December 2019

Rude Awakening

Yes, I had one this week, and no, it's not a figure of speech. I was woken up by a small child, howling, over and over. A moment later I realised it was actually the wind howling in through the ancient wood sash windows behind my secondary glazing. Buahahaha.

Work Christmas lunch happened :) Obviously I ate too much and then ate more of it the following day. I don't seem to have much trouble eating when someone else cooks it! And the waistline knows it... I really need to get back to the gym. I had a one hour walk during the week and it was lovely, and reminded me how much I miss exercise.

I think I've settled in at work now, I'm getting better at managing my time. I do still need a second job though so that I can think about a home loan. The search continues.

Struggling with motivation for my studies. As usual.

In: £2.50 from Opinion Outpost for surveys done
In: Free measuring jug from some freebie website
In: stacks of soap and cleaning products I didn't remember I had
Out: £3.61 for naughty McDonalds lunch

I have updated my Surveys list and it now appears as a permanent page at the top of the blog.

Previous landlord has confirmed no issues, and I will have my full deposit returned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment