Friday 13 March 2020

Loser For The Night

Me, at board game night, for one game anyway! I tied for the second game.

The first was Stone Age, a meeples and resources game where you trade to feed your people and build structures. I liked it a fair bit and could happily play it again. Second was Decrypto which is quite simple but really clever and a lot of fun. Essentially your team has four words, and a team member has to come up with words related to these words, and the team has to guess which word they were thinking of. Your opposition has to figure out what your original words were based on the clues. This is the second time we've played Decrypto and it's so entertaining that I suspect it'll be back out every few weeks :)

Pictorial representation of what we ate
for dinner on Wednesday night
(not to scale)
My house is filled with a stupid amount of cake. Not complaining, mind you.

I decided to keep the finance arrangement in place. This means the loan repayments start in a few weeks, but it also means I can move immediately if a suitable property comes up.

Good: having son over for dinner every few days means that I'm being more creative and making more interesting dinners. And I am learning how to make things in the oven that I've never made in an oven before. Learning++.

Free food: Beef mince, pasta sauce, cakes, worth £13.91
Yellow Stickers: on hamburger patties, milk and bread, down £1.67
In: First payment from Shoppix for snapping receipts, £5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment