Sunday 1 March 2020

February £4 Challenge - Round Up

So the month has ended and how did I do?

£48.01 Free food and yellow sticker savings
£47.07 Prolific Academic
£2.56 Testable Minds
£13.48 Bank Interest
£3.03 TopCashBack

Total £117.75, or £4.06 per day. Not bad considering I was aiming for £4 per day. I think I've still probably missed some of the free food, too.

No competition wins - the only ones I enter now are the postcard ones and a handful of radio prizes that you can enter online.

I did a fair bit of extra work for both jobs this month and earned £304.98 before tax too. I relented in early February and thought I should include it when it became apparent I'd get quite a decent amount of work. But I still only average 30-35h per week overall, so I think I'll just note it and keep it aside from my challenge earnings.

Year to date: £286.29/2020 (not looking likely on current earnings!)

Next month I will stick to £4 per day. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment