Tuesday 23 March 2021

Little Wins

I got everything done on shift yesterday... which should be "normal" but is a first for me. Boss Lady even sent me a message this morning congratulating me on a great job *beams*

I'm your captain now.
I mean, I did have an extra pair of hands for a couple of hours, but still. This is progress. I just need to manage this every day and I'll be golden. (Stand by, I'm sure tomorrow will be a disaster now that I've said it out loud.) What was interesting was that I shared with Poppet that I hadn't been achieving as much as I should, and her reaction was to declare that it's the cashiers' fault if the shop tasks aren't all finished by the end of the night. Bless her, she is lovely, and she isn't wrong, but it's still my responsibility to make sure they do it all! And I am so lucky to have their support. I just need to steer them all correctly.

Dinner: Piri Piri chicken, celery, spinach and rocket, potato salad (all free). Haribo Giant Strawbs for dessert 😁

Spent: £5.00 on the washing machine at my local Texaco.

No comments:

Post a Comment