Monday 1 March 2021

Propped Up

Not this kind
  of penguin. 
Me. Against the wall. Sitting up in my blow-up bed. Fully clothed and too achy to move. I'm actually too lazy to even set up my desk and laptop! Ladies and gentlemen we have a new measure of exhaustion. 

But I am here, moved in, and over the moon. I have managed to get the fridge and freezer sorted and tomorrow I will try to tackle the mountain of stuff. 

(the next day) 

How did I sleep, you ask? Like a penguin. And by this I mean on an iceberg. Why did I think the blow up mattress is comfy? It is not. Well rested, buahahaha no! Boo.

Current mood: omg I've got too much stuff.

Goal for today: get warm. Clean and sort out the kitchen. Possibly tidy up the first wall for primer. Definitely look at the mountains of shredded wallpaper everywhere and wonder anew what I was thinking 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment