Friday 29 April 2022

Is This Real Life?

ON THIS DAY I actually had to ask a lady to "stop" letting her dog piss on my car. Stop, as in, I finally caught the dog in the act. She offered to wash it off at least, but she clearly never pays any attention to what the dog is doing when it walks away from her and goes directly over to my car. How is a car park the dog's toilet in the first place? Sigh. I don't even know who she is. Someone from upstairs? I give up.

I tried going to the gym yesterday but within minutes my muscles just yelled at me. Sigh again. Home we go. It's tiresome, this whole "listening to your body" thing, and most inconvenient. It is a direct consequence of trying to run two days before that, and entirely my own fault.

I am currently annoyed at having money (what), Sainsbury's had a double-up promotion for points and I swapped for a £40 gift card, but I now have less than a week to use it. My house is full of food and I have a ton of bathroom and laundry essentials already. And it can't be used for fuel. I suppose I can buy some salad and fruit, but I'll still have another £30 to use somewhere 😂 Maybe I'll wander into their garden section...

I forgot: The small heater I ordered, arrived broken. The seller didn't seem to understand what "the electric control panel is not connected to the rest of it" quite meant and proposed repairing it. I politely said that for safety, I'd rather have a new one. They said they'd get back to me on whether that was ok (what?) and when they didn't respond, I just asked for a refund (which was miraculously agreed). I still have the heater and I don't quite know if they want it or what I'll do with it...

Good: Good Boss has given me a 20-hour contract and says he'll take me off the stock-unloading shifts 😀💪😀💗🙌👍🙌🙏😀

No comments:

Post a Comment