Monday 5 September 2022

35 Pounds Lighter

But unfortunately it was my wallet and not my weight. I returned trainers which don't fit me (and paid £5 extra for a different pair). Then of course I needed to "just have a look" in Rival Bargain Shop, Sister Supermarket-Bargain Shop, LIDL, oh and Another Rival Bargain Shop.

Most of my spending was food but I did pick up two balls of wool so I've now had to buy a crochet hook off eBay (in my defence it's for a workmate about to have a baby, I'm making a blanket).

The kicker was that when you're carrying shopping bags, the fitness tracker doesn't even measure your steps because your wrist is still! 😭 But since it took me two hours of traipsing about, I'm calling it my 10k steps for the day.

Weight is just sitting still, which is highly annoying, even though I'm watching what I eat carefully, and doing tons of walking 😑

No comments:

Post a Comment