Wednesday 7 September 2022

Antsy.

Even though I'm antsy and impatient, the weight loss is right on target and is all I can reasonably expect. I have now lost 5kg in three weeks. And I should be over the moon about that, but I'm just wishing it was faster. 😁 On the plus side I am half-way to my first goal of 11kg down, at which point my BMI crosses back into "overweight" rather than "obese".

I did the maths again on my living expenses, and including all my repayments, I now need to work 34 hours per week to break even. This is a fair bit above my contracted hours, so I can't rely on this always happening. Fortunately, £150 of the debt repayments are "optional", as in, if I can't manage them in the long run I can roll them back into my loan and make life more comfortable (even if becoming debt-free takes longer).

I have now waited eight weeks for my passport 😑 with no word at all, which is highly annoying, on the chance that something was wrong with the application. If they send it back I don't want another ten week wait! Or longer... since there is no guarantee it'll even magically appear in two weeks' time to begin with.

Neighbour #8 has called and grilled Dilemma on the progress so far and apparently got no answers, as he's now emailed all directors asking her to give us updates on the entire list. Included is the missing electrical cupboard door which blew off six months ago in a storm, and the fact that there's been two missing smoke alarms for more than a year, facts that Dilemma has known about since March. No sign of the accounts either, which she "started" in March too. Jeopardy Music goes here.

Eating: a diet shake for dinner, while pretending it's a burger with fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment