Wednesday 14 September 2022

So Much Work.

Not really a complaint, since I do want the hours, but I will be absolutely shattered by the time I emerge from the current nine-day stretch. However, I'm going to use it as ammunition to ask for a bigger contract. Maybe. If I'm feeling brave enough (since I also want to ask for fixed days). Unfortunately Big Boss is being a bit annoying and fiddling with my overtime, deleting the odd hour off here and there (and not telling me... so I only see it by checking each morning). So I will have to go back into Stealth Mode and sign up for the overtime right before my shifts again so that he doesn't have time to see it's there before I start. Annoying. If he doesn't want to offer any overtime he shouldn't make the shifts available 💁

On the flipside I will be forced into taking a day's holiday on Monday for the Queen's funeral. Not really fair that we have to take it but hey. It's a day to relax.

I've been a little bit wobbly with the weight loss this week, skipped the gym a few times after tiring days at work where I'd already reached my 10k steps, and had a few extra snacks. Unsurprisingly the weight has barely moved, even though I still stayed at about 1000 calories. Sigh. I knew it would get harder but it's still annoying. I am at 85 now and have 5 more to reach the first goal.

The passport office has just told me that it has not yet sent my application for assessment and the wait time is a further 8-10 weeks from now 😞 I suppose it gives me more time to save up.

Dilemma did not even bother to reply to the email about the long list of maintenance issues. But she has sent out the survey report and asked if we wanted to apply to the tribunal... Jesus, woman, it's only what we instructed you to do six months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment