Tuesday 10 January 2023

What Did I Just Say

Well, the trip went well overall, but I'm far from pleased at what it cost overall. Firstly the clinic didn't arrange my transfer because I didn't order it correctly 😒 and the stupid cab cost me €30. Then the stupid medications from the stupid pharmacy cost me a stupid amount of money. And I am unimpressed at what they are, including Heparin (blood thinner) as I am at high risk right now of thrombosis (blood clots). And yes, it's by injection. Every day.

Yay! It's a good thing I'm not squeamish and I've managed a self-injection once before.

Well-deserved day off tomorrow, after returning absolutely shattered from my flight and coach home. I didn't even do anything remotely enjoyable and the accommodation could be best described as "spartan" with a bed so ridiculously soft that I got very little rest. I plan to lie about tomorrow and maybe watch a film, in between eating crisps and After Eight mints and leftover Christmas chocolate truffles. Don't worry, I'll make it all ok by having a salad for dinner. 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment