Friday 20 January 2023

Flippity

Because this is me and my ridiculous life, the repair quote for the 107 came back as "beyond economical" as the corrosion was far more extensive than we realised. So, We Buy Any Car has now given me £100.81 to become its new owner. Hey, at least I took the car mats with me. I apologised to Pugsley as I left and the rep promised to "look after Pugsley". 😘 I will also receive another £100 back this week from the insurance.

Stopped in at Rival Discounter on the way home and picked up bargain fish fingers, chicken patties and frozen veg. Also some crisps and juice for work next week. Did not enjoy having to buy plastic bags 😒 nor lug everything onto the bus home, but I have consoled myself by remembering that it should be the last time I need to catch the bus in quite a while.

I am under contracted hours this week for work, as my leave was booked before my contract increase. There's no overtime in January (because this is retail) but I've booked in an overtime shift for Sunday and left a note asking Good Boss not to delete it. Blondie kindly promised to bury my note in paperwork so it would never be found, so I informed him that I'd be showing up and working whether I have permission or not 😁

Finally got my blood test done and result was as expected so for now I can reduce medications, which is a relief. I'll be speaking with them next week on the game plan going forward. 👍

Good accident: I have lost another 2kg. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment