Wednesday 4 January 2023

Frugalistic Times

  • Actually using my exercise bike - no more gym payments ✓
  • Heater off most of the day ✓
  • Checking the "free" listings on Marketplace ✓
  • Eating my leftovers ✓
  • Giving up coffee ✓
  • Completing surveys for cash ✓
  • Making lunch for work ✓
  • Using my clothes airers ✓
  • Cooking actual dinners ✓
  • Playing games I already own ✓
  • Watching free tv ✓
What I haven't achieved: vacuuming my living room, sorting my clean clothes, or finishing the living-room-tidy that I've been meaning to tackle for weeks. Oh well, I'm a work-in-progress 😀

I also started a baby blanket for my co-worker who's due in ten weeks. After that I'll have another one to finish for co-worker #2 who's due three weeks after. I feel a yarn shopping expedition coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment