Wednesday 15 February 2023

Make Hay While The Sun Shines

My "hay" (a nine-egg omelette) is currently cooking in the microwave. I'm working hard to use up what I have, since I had to miss two days of work and of course will miss the corresponding pay. I will be looking out for more protein and vegies next time I visit the food club, that's for sure.

I reached payout on another survey site and have taken it as another £20 voucher for Old Favourite supermarket, and the aim is to not need to spend cash on groceries for a couple of weeks. It makes for some repetitive meals but I'm grateful for the chance to chip away at my bills instead.

I found another bingo game for cash on Swagbucks, this one is paying £30 and I quite enjoy these things, so why not? (Plus, it's got no time limit, which works for me.)

Busywork: going through all my boxes of Stuff and sorting out my shelves. Conclusion: I have too much stuff. Disappointment: I haven't managed to throw out much stuff, although it is now slightly tidier than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment