Sunday 12 February 2023

Stuff and Things

I took myself off to Old Favourite this morning to buy a few "missing bits" with the last of my gift card. I should have known better, because I ended up having to pay another £7. I wanted yoghurt, ham and salad stuff, but I also came home with hummous, and some yellow stickers: a trifle, two chicken chow mein meals, a large shepherd's pie, chopped onions and a packet of sausage rolls. I'm going to make a really big omelette with bacon, cheese and onion, and use up some more eggs, especially since my work has another huge pile of them for sale at 9p per packet 😂

I also went to the pharmacy for an essential medicine, which was eye-wateringly expensive, but still far cheaper than the last pharmacy I bought it from. Ah well, I suppose that makes it a win-lose.

And then I paid a Horrific Bill (which I've been dreading) but since it can't be helped, at least I have a vague sense of accomplishment to have done the banking admin for it. I managed to save about £50 by doing it with my Revolut card, so yet again I'm grateful that I'm with them.

What else? I can tell I'm coming down with a cold. I'm shivering right now with the heat turned up. Thanks, workmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment