Thursday 23 February 2023

Bits and Pieces

Hmm. I'm currently making some kind of pasta concoction for lunch, while (still) playing that bingo game and doing surveys for cash. The money from council arrived and was very much appreciated. I did a bit of financial adulting today as well, paid some more onto my credit cards, and checked in on my Help To Save, which has entered its fourth and final year (wow, time really flies). In February next year I will get the final payout and withdraw the funds, so it feels a bit like the downhill run now.

Ratty has, predictably, fallen back into being her usual ratty self. It's really getting old, being told to do stupid and pointless things and having your head bitten off if you ask why. I think the reason it's so annoying is that she pretends to be your bestie at all other times.

Gifted: a mini greenhouse from a kind lady on Facebook, and a bunch of large plants and planter boxes, from my lovely neighbour. Including two conifers more than a meter tall! I have put them outside my window and look forward to all the flowers from the pots full of bulbs 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment