Tuesday 1 October 2019

Another Day

In a much better frame of mind today :)

I paid out my personal loan! Goneski! Goodbye 20% interest rate! In two years instead of four. And a pox on the bank that thought that percentage was ok.

I have also sold my caravan :) The funds should be with me in the next week or so. Such a relief. It also helps that I really, really like the people who bought it. The park office held us up for an hour and a half during the sale and we just chatted the whole time, about money, about banks, and about cars. In another world, we would have been friends. I also learned why cam belts go and how I can try to avoid that with Pugsley (it's a common repair on 100k mile vehicles)... invaluable advice which is definitely not difficult to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment