Tuesday 22 October 2019

I GOT IT!

SUPER stoked. I didn't get the first job I was after, but went for another one and got that. I nailed the interview. I knew within a few minutes, as the manager started using phrases like, "I will show you how" and "You can learn that first" and "You will be great" (rather than would/could/should, which you use for someone you're undecided on). She seems really down to earth, seems to think the same way I do, and even said that she wants someone who'll show the kind of attention to detail like making sure cushions on the sofa are perfectly lined up :D

I will be a Team Leader, essentially I do checks of vacated apartments, tell the housekeepers what I want done, train them, check their work etc. This is a huge boutique apartment block with amazing views, in glorious parklands, it's really rather swanky with plenty of money being spent on the building (why are they employing a commoner like me buahahaha). I was telling some of the customers at work that I was going to a snobby hotel in another town and one of them described the building - so apparently it's fairly well known. Swimming pool, gym... and garden views to die for. I can't wait.

Spent: £7.50 on new jeans, on sale. In a size 12. I haven't fit into a size 12 in a long, long time. I am so pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment