Thursday 10 October 2019

Prolific

Another day, another cool property that I shouldn't be looking at. Same old!

I did some housekeeping today on my survey sites, updating my demographic info and checking my balances. I still have some more housekeeping to finish before I do a "master survey list" update so I won't give all the results to you just yet. But I will note that it's blindingly obvious which one is the best because it's way out in front of all the rest. I now earn something like £60 / month from this and I work full time outside the home - this site generally pays minimum wage, which is miles ahead of all its competitors, and you are never, ever screened out. It's Prolific Academic*. Unlike most survey sites you're not going to be asked about which brand of orange juice you bought this week or how you shop for table lamps. You're more likely to be asked about your experiences or feelings or reactions to social situations, these are scientific research surveys helping students to pass their degrees. Most of them are very quick and easy, too.

Mine didn't look this good.
If you do join up under me, leave me a message so I can give you a secret link on how to get more of the surveys. Since I found it I've had about 5x as many surveys. It's completely legit and honest, I just don't want to post it here for everyone to see, because the more surveys other people get, the less I get! :D

Lunch: nachos from work (free).
Currently enjoying: pink gin with frozen berries, soda and strawberry syrup

* referral link, I get some kind of bonus if you join, however I will never recommend something I personally don't believe in!

No comments:

Post a Comment