Wednesday 3 February 2021

Done!

I am now a homeowner again, officially 😁

The heating is not working (here's hoping it's only a fuse; but since it's only a wall radiator, it won't really matter if I need to buy a new heater). The walls, on closer inspection, are horrifically covered with very-heavily-painted woodchip wallpaper. Both my own fault, but realistically neither would have changed my mind about buying the place. I am horrified at the idea of trying to produce a paintable finish, so it's time for the long slog - strip, scrub, hang liner paper and then paint. And I may just change my mind...

Workmate has wrangled a carpet discount for me thanks to a family member, which is excellent!

Sad times. A transfer has applied for both of the roles. It now probably means I'm battling AF for the part-time. Oh well, I tried. 

Spendy McSpenderson: all the things so far for the flat, with more to come. A new lock for letterbox, which doesn't fit. Wallpaper scraper when I realised I already have one. Donuts, because, well, donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment