Monday 8 February 2021

Not Easily Defeated

Yet another person has applied. Anyway, I have been researching, and from my travels it appears that the position is decided by the interview rather than experience coming into play. I'm studying like a fiend. I managed to locate the official interview toolkit for my company and I doubt the others will have known it exists.

So I have the gist of what will be asked. In terms of technical questions however, it's hard to know what to revise and study for. I figured out that if I score mediocre for tech and smash everything else, I will make it into the "pass" bracket for the interview, and then I just have to hope I don't get the bottom score of the four of us. I'm not so sure of my chances of actually getting the job.

But fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment