Thursday 11 February 2021

Knock Me Down With A Feather

 ...I got the full-time job!

I am still reeling. I really didn't think I would. And the boss was so excited for me. She might not have found much time for me lately, but she really was lovely and clearly so pleased for me.

None of the other applicants even passed their interview, so the position remains open. AF will be filling in, and they'll revisit things in three months' time. She asked what interview questions I got... (same as you, honey) and thinks she didn't get it because she's from Birmingham. 😂 What do you say to that? I'd like to give an interviewer enough credit not to take a Brummy accent personally.

A couple more days of work to get through and then I will have four whole days off... and I really, really need to get busy with the walls of my new place. Time is ticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment