Thursday 2 December 2021

I Splashed Out

Today I spent £47.10 in charity shops, on "office" suitable clothing. I already own a serviceable pair of black trousers and nice black shoes, so that's something, but since I haven't had an office job in a long time I was struggling to put any outfits together for next week.

I have come home with nine tops and four cardigans, some of which can be mixed and matched. We won't mention the two cardigans I bought which are a little bit too small... ahem, they can go in the "aspirational" pile. Anyway, by my reckoning I now have 12 outfits which I can rotate.

I found a nice mechanic to replace my car horn and he only charged me £24, which was a great deal considering it was rusted and corroded and needed rewiring. Glad I got that sorted out before my MOT (which is coming up in three weeks).

Big spender: 10p on two table knives! (How do knives go missing?)

No comments:

Post a Comment