Thursday 10 February 2022

Another Rubbish Collection

It sounds there like I'm a bin man (or a bin woman?) but no, I mean my regular Olio collection, which was mostly bread and herbs. I knew nobody would travel for this stuff. Surprise, not a single request. Positive: potato salad is lovely. I really wish I could get a pickup closer to home! But people aren't stupid and they rarely give their collection slots up. I did a one-off at sister store and it was just as bad. Sigh.

Walk: I went down the first level of the cliff path. My leg muscles certainly felt it. I still came home feeling exhausted, but I wasn't shaky. I am hoping to manage two levels next time, although the second one will be a steeper climb back up.

Money: I am, in theory, earning enough from surveys to cover bills, although the payouts are often slow to show up or sat in systems under the withdrawal threshold. I continue to sign up for traditional market research, since those pay more promptly. Caveat: the only way that you can earn enough to survive on surveys is to work long hours and spend money on absolutely nothing non-essential 😂 it doesn't bother me for the moment since I wouldn't be buying clothes, makeup or takeaways anyway... but the strict spending ban and the lack of ability to relax is going to get very boring, very quickly!

Tomorrow: £25 Zoom interview about... microworking. Oh the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment