Thursday 24 February 2022

Mystery Not-Shopping

New thing: mystery shopping tasks where I had to buy and then review each product for £1.50 plus the items would be reimbursed, so ok, why not. I've chosen not to state the app because overall, the experience was so mediocre that I just can't recommend it at this point.

Buy certain products, snap 1,000 pics, do so incognito and not look like a creep or stalker... erm ok. In the end I was only allowed to perform two tasks (booo) and the second one wasn't even sold at the store (booo). So I've come home with a tiny pot of custard and I have a part payment of £1.00 and am waiting for the other £1.50 and reimbursement for my custard. Very mediocre. I think I now see why these tasks aren't snapped up in seconds.

Life is a learning thing, isn't it? 😁 And I got out of the house for a while. I have several of these apps on my phone and am checking them every day, because occasionally the tasks look ok and pay over £5, they just need to be a bit more local before I'm willing to drive for them. There was one for £9 today but I was scared I'd not have the stamina to complete it.

News: successful at the Bargain Shop role. Induction is coming soon.

Research: banking interview paying £30 and train travel interview paying £45.

No comments:

Post a Comment