Wednesday 2 March 2022

Why Are We Waiting

Everything seems to be a waiting game right now. What is Space Cadet Putin doing and what will he do next? So it seems heartless to even have local, or personal, news to report in here. But I am still waiting for my induction day at my new job. My super duper job coach called today and sent me a voucher for my "interview expenses", £100.00 which I can spend at Old Supermarket chain. I'm over the moon. Grocery bill sorted for another few months. 😍

I also picked up a second permanent collection for Olio. It's a morning one 😕 but it's my nearest store and I am hoping they'll just let me swing past late in the evening to collect it.

Running out of options for protein so tonight I'm cooking the last of my roast joints, which has sat in the freezer far too long. After that I have salmon, sausages and veg sausages. I might need to actually shop for meat for once 😂

February saw me earn about £250 in surveys, and I ran out of enthusiasm after about two weeks, so that's fairly impressive. I'm going to be more selective on which ones I bother with, and the market research is far better-paying (about £130 this month for about 6 or 7 hours of work - 4 hours of actual meetings, and a few hours of applying for projects).

Moving furniture around this week and planning to do a mini spring clean. Fed up of not having proper bed and storage, so the carpet replacement is going on the backburner and I'm just going to get my storage unit emptied and my flat organised. It's also March, so it's time to think about starting to visit the beach. New horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment